- All products are added to your cart.
Privacy statement HOORbatterijen.nl - HEARINGAIDbatteries.eu
Privacy-sensitive data or personal data are processed via this web store. HOORbatterijen.nl - HEARINGAIDbatteries.eu considers a careful handling of personal data of great importance. Personal data is therefore carefully processed and secured by us.
In our processing we comply with the requirements set by the privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
• we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this via this privacy statement;
• we limit our collection of personal data to the personal data necessary for legitimate purposes only;
• we first ask you for permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
• we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data. We also require this of parties that process personal data in our order;
• we respect your right to provide your personal data on request for your inspection, to correct or to delete. As long as this is permitted by law and tax (in connection with legal and fiscal custody obligations regarding retention periods, etc)
HOORbatterijen.nl - HEARINGAIDbatteries.eu is responsible for the data processing. In this privacy statement we explain which personal data we collect and use and for what purpose. We advise you to read this carefully.
This privacy statement was last modified on 01-06-2022.
Use of personal data
When you visit our webshop, we obtain certain information from you. That may be personal data. We only keep and use the personal data that you specify in the context of your order or of which it is clear that it is provided to us to process. We use the following data for the purposes mentioned in this privacy statement:
• Name, address, place of residence, country
• Phone number (if provided)
• Billing address
• E-mail address
• Payment details
Access account environment
With our customer account you can access a management environment where you can set, specify and change data yourself.
• Handling order. In order to handle the order correctly, we use your name and address data.
• Handling payment transactions. In order to handle the payment of the order correctly, we use your payment details.
• Communication. To make the communication about your order and / or other questions easy, we use your contact details.
• Reviews. To know how you have experienced our service, we invite you by e-mail to write a review.
• Implementation of statutory duties. (Legal obligations / required by law). In order to comply with our statutory duties, we keep your order history including payment details within the set legal term (Retention periods).
• E-mail Marketing. In order to be able to provide you offers, promotions and campaigns, we use your contact details.
Contact and newsletter We offer via our webshop the possibility to ask questions through various channels (such as e-mail, telephone and social media). You choose which information you provide. The data that you send us will be kept for as long as necessary for the complete answering and processing of your question. We send approx. 1 or 2 x per month a newsletter with which we inform you about our products and / or services. Every newsletter contains a link with which you can unsubscribe.
Publication We do not publish your customer data.
Provision to third parties We work together with third parties for your payments, the logistical processing, the management of our webshop, the collection of reviews and newsletters. These partners are involved in the execution of the agreement and may under no circumstances use data for purposes other than our own. The secure processing of your data is guaranteed through a Processing Addendum agreement between HOORbatterijen.nl - HEARINGAIDbatteries.eu and the partner. Social media buttons are included in our web store. These buttons only provide a link and do not pass on personal data to third parties.
Security We take security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to personal data.
Retention periods The personal data described above are retained for as long as necessary to process your order (s), including warranty and as long as necessary according to the fiscal retention obligation.
Changes to this privacy statement We reserve the right to make changes to this privacy statement. It is advisable to consult this privacy statement regularly, so that you are aware of these changes.
Dutch Authority Personal Data (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens) Of course we would be happy to help you if you have complaints about the processing of your personal data. Under the privacy legislation, you also have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens) against these processing of personal data. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens) for this.
HOORbatterijen.nl - HEARINGAIDbatteries.eu
Customer service Department
1411 AH Naarden
e-mail: [email protected]
VAT Number NL858145406B01